Employee Transition Training
Middle-Senior staff levels
Date: 7th - 11th November 2022
Ksh 73,210 PP
This workshop is designed to prepare professionals in the banking industry for a smooth transition from work to retirement or other life opportunities. It shall provide a holistic outlook of exit from work and how one can remain useful/purposeful beyond the workplace. The banking professionals will have an opportunity to introspect on their preparedness and develop individualized action plans for the transition when it happens.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Describe what banking employee transition is
- Outline the possible challenges associated with transition for bankers and how to manage them
- Review their personal preparedness for the transition from the bank
- Develop a holistic transition plan that includes physical, social, spiritual, and financial aspects of life.
- Retirement from the bank/ opportunities/challenges/ implications;
- Change management/preparedness
- Financial Life Cycle/Personal financial planning
- Holistic retirement planning strategies;
- Investment options for professional bankers.