International Trade Finance (ITF)
Trade Finance Staff, Relationship Officers & Managers
4th-8th July 2022
Ksh 73,210 PP
This workshop covers the important components of the international trade environment. The instruments and solutions that banks can take advantage of to provide solutions to the importing and exporting organizations. It also delves into risks associated with this kind of financing, how to mitigate them, leverage on technology, and the regulatory framework there-in.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Explain the nature of International Trade Finance and the various instruments available for banks
- Discuss the role of technology as an enabler to International Trade Financing for banks
- Show ways of identifying risks associated with international trade financing and prescribe mitigation measures.
- Identify different bank client needs and match them with the relevant product solutions.
- International Trade Finance Introduction/Benefits for banks& trade finance cycle
- International Trade Finance Bank products& Instruments/ Shipment terms &commercial Documents used in trade Finance
- Associated Risk for banks & Management
- Financial Crime Compliance (AML, CFT) & Technology
- KYC and Customer Due Diligence in the bank
- International standard banking Practice & Regulatory framework.