Training of Trainers (TOT)
Subject matter experts, HR personnel, team leaders & training coordinators
24th -25th July 2022
Ksh 37,550 PP
This workshop aims at providing professional bankers with the knowledge and practical skills to train other staff whose role includes facilitation. It emphasizes on effective communication, clarity professionalism, confidence, and engaging the audience. The model of learning is based on participatory and adult learning principles. The sessions are highly experiential and give the learners an opportunity to practice and evaluate themselves as well as receive feedback from peers and facilitators.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of audience-centric methodologies and their role in effective facilitation in the bank
- Determine the scope of their facilitation for different audiences in the bank
- Identify and prepare the right facilitation tools including use of their personal brand
- Employ various techniques in relation to the learning styles of fellow bankers and stakeholders.
- Emotional Intelligence/Communication (verbal Nonverbal) /Interpersonal skills
- Techniques for effective facilitation/preparation /visual aids
- Personality types and Personal branding /How they influence facilitation
- Facilitation objectives setting /Content identification
- Learning styles/ Adult learning methodologies
- Effective Facilitation skills.