Anti-money laundering (AML)&Know Your Customer (KYC)
All staff levels
Date: 5th - 6th September 2022
Ksh 35,550 PP
This workshop is intended to familiarize staff in the banking sector with the process of money of laundering, its detection, prevention; the use of customer due diligence checks and KYC as a measure against money laundering. It also exposes them to policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and industry best practices. This is geared towards compliance and the achievement of the bank’s duty of care to its stakeholders.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Define Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) in the banking sector.
- Articulate the escalation channels within the bank
- Analyze and assess banks clients using the client risk assessment
- Comply to the regulatory framework on AML& CTF
- Money Laundering& layering Stages in the bank
- Elements of due diligence, checks & Compliance
- Client risk assessment & Analysis within the bank
- Banks AML Reporting & Banks escalation channels
- Banks KYC Process / regulators requirements