| Upholding the Integrity of the Banking profession
| Council Members of the Institute
| KIB Staff
Promoting Acceptable Banking Standards by training and providing consultancy.
Providing consultancy to banks and Microfinance Institutions
Annual scheduled trainings for banks and Microfinance Institutions
| DATE: 26th - 27th October 2022
| DATE: 7th - 11th November 2022
| DATE: 15th - 18th November 2022
| DATE: 5th - 8th December 2022
| Bankers Quiz Competition
| Banks Sports Competition
| Annual Conference for Security Professionals in Banks
| Awards and Recognition Dinner
| Annual Event
The Institute undertakes a broad range of Short Courses and Consultancy services for the banking sector.
Thank you for your application for Membership.1. Please attach VIA E-MAIL the following documents (in PDF format only) so that we can finalize the same:
a) Copy of ID (Both sides appearing on one page) b) Copy of KRA Tax PIN Certificate c) i) Copies of Degrees/Diplomas awarded (e.g. Bachelors, Masters. (Certificate only, not transcript). ii) For college students or applicants without a Degree or Diploma, Copy of KCSE certificate. d) Copies of Professional Certificates awarded, e.g. CPA, CISA, IHRM, LSK, etc. (Certificate only, not transcript). e) A copy of certificate of service / letter of recommendation from the last employer (if applicable).
2. Please send a recent colour passport size photo via Whatsapp only to 0722 – 516850. Even a clear digital photo using a mobile phone will be okay.
3. Send the subscription amount (depending on Membership category) via M-Pesa to:
Kenya Institute of Bankers
Paybill Number: 547718
Account Number: Your name (First and last name)
4. Please send a text message to 0722 – 516 850 : Payment already sent via M-Pesa.
5. Once the documents and payment are received, we shall arrange to send you a receipt.
6. Subsequently, we shall prepare a Membership Card and Certificate.
7. You can also get in touch on 0700-631-433 if you require any clarification.