Credit Appraisal Techniques & Analysis
Operations, front facing & Credit Department
Date: 15th - 18th November 2022
Ksh 58,200 PP
This workshop equips banking professionals with the necessary knowledge and skills to adequately assess the credit worth of a potential borrower. This will help maximize the client’s borrowing abilities, minimize risks and reduce provisioning for bad debts. It includes the requisite documentation, detailed credit risk analysis process, affordability and cash flow analysis needed to make sound lending decisions in the bank.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Explain the various credit customer segments in the bank and how to effectively handle each
- Articulate their roles and responsibilities during credit appraisal, management and recovery
- Outline how to maximize on the bank’s clients credit abilities for the benefit of the business
- Apply various credit appraisal techniques.
- Banking Credit Risk/Analysis process/Techniques
- Banking Credit process/Documentation/Affordability analysis
- Financial Statement analysis/Cash flow analysis
- Non -Financial analysis (Industry, Business, Customer)/Collaterals
- Compliance & Regulatory framework for the banking sector.