Customer Relationship Management
All Staff levels
Date: 14th - 16th September 2022
Ksh 47,650 PP
This workshop provides the banking professionals with knowledge, best practices and hands on skills of handling their customers. The ultimate focus is to increase customer retention and improve loyalty; to grow the banks business.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Describe the importance of internal and external customers in the bank.
- Articulate the strategic link between customer experience and business performance
- Use techniques of handling customer personalities and resolving customer complaints within the bank
- Develop a measurable personal plan of action for improving customer experience
- What is Customer Experience in the banking industry? why does it matter?
- Customer classification (Internal/external Customers & Importance)
- Organization’s culture/Brand representation & effects on the business performance
- Product skills/Customer centricity
- Personal & Communication skills (including Empathy, active listening)
- Customer personalities
- Crisis & Complaint management/ Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) within the bank
- Personal commitment to customer experience and action planning.