Impactful Presentation Skills
All staff levels
14th -15th July 2022
Ksh 35,550 PP
This workshop provides a platform to initiate effective presentation skills to colleagues and stakeholders in the banking industry. It emphasizes on communicating with clarity, professionalism, confidence, and engaging the audience . The areas of knowledge and skills development covered range from audience-centric & adult learning methodologies, identification of the right content & presentation aids to use for different audience and the use of personal brand as a tool to create memorable experiences for the audience.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of audience centric methodologies and their role in effective presentation in the banking sector
- Determine the scope of their presentation for different audiences in the bank
- Identify and prepare the right presentation tools including use of their personal brand
- Employ various techniques in relation to the learning styles of fellow bankers and stakeholders.
- Communication (verbal Nonverbal) /Interpersonal skills within the bank
- Techniques for effective presentation preparation /visual aids
- Bankers Personality types and Personal branding /How they influence the presentation
- Presentation objectives/Content identification in the bank
- Learning styles/ Adult learning methodologies
- Facilitation skills
- Facilitation Trials/Feedback/ Reflection/Action planning.