Personal Development Simplified: Be the best version of yourself
Middle-Senior staff Levels
Date: 6th – 7th October 2022
Ksh 41,750 PP
This workshop provides in-depth discussions on the importance of cash level management in the bank, the risks associated with it, and the regulators’ requirements. This will go a long way in developing the banking professional’s capacity to effectively execute their roles in the dynamic sector.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Identify the optimum cash levels in the bank
- Sustain cash position to meet the banks’ current obligations
- Adhere to the banks’ internal liquidity management policies and regulators’ requirements
- Outline how to forecast cash flow in the bank to avert a liquidity crisis.
- Liquidity risk, effects on the business & optimum cash management strategies in the bank
- Banks Liquidity risk assessment techniques
- Process of forecasting, control, and stress testing of the bank’s liquidity resources
- Banks Internal policies & Role of staff in the liquidity management
- Regulator’s requirements and compliance in the banking sector.