Personal Financial Management
All staff levels
18th - 19 July 2022
Ksh 35,550 PP
This session provides professional bankers with an opportunity to learn the various components of personal financial management. It also allows them to introspect on where they are and develop a workable action plan for implementation.
On the successful completion of this workshop; the learners should be able to:
- Articulate various elements of personal financial management for bankers
- Implore their personal financial situation at the moment
- Develop time-bound personal financial management goals.
- Bankers’ Financial life cycle/Effective Decision making
- Difference between assets & Liabilities for bankers
- Budgeting/Debt/Savings /Investment options/Managing expenses
- Retirement planning/challenges/Investment strategies for bankers.