The Kenya Institute of Bankers has introduced several activities for Members this year. While the COVID pandemic has affected all industries and sectors of the economy, the Institute was able introduce the following activities in 2020:
• A Breakfast Briefing on Cyber security and the Banking Sector.
• A Members’ Forum with the inaugural meeting featuring Associates and Gold Members.
• Partnerships with the Kenya Bankers Association, the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) and the Corporate Finance Institute (CFI). Several Webinars featuring topical issues on various sectors of the Kenyan economy and the workforce, especially in the Banking and Financial Services sector.
The Institute is in the process of launching several products and services based on Training, Membership benefits and increased Membership
interaction through the Digital Migration. The digital concept will also improve both efficiency and the user experience for KIB Members and training attendees.
Firstly, the current and potential Members require to communicate with the Institute at different times, and from any location. The enquiries range from joining the Institute, examinations, training courses, events and so on.
Secondly, as the premier training institution for banking and financial services in Kenya, the Institute conducts Banking & Financial Services Diploma, Advanced Diploma (Associateship) training and short Professional courses for the Banking sector.
These require the need for facilitators to provide relevant content, as well as administer examinations and tests on a regular basis.
Please visit our website www.kib.co.ke regularly for updates on:
• The Membership Monthly Newsletter.
• Membership activities at the Kenya Institute of Bankers.
For enquiries and more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org